Monday, December 8, 2008

NBX Day 2 Report


Well, not much to report! The day was just plain silly-about an inch of new fallen snow on the ground with icey corners and my hip really sore from yesterday's bashing. 4th row start with the B masters and I just didn't have it in me. After half a lap I just decided that I wanted to have some fun and not crash. Don't think my heart rate really spiked much at all. I had a bottom 50% finish but I stayed upright and had some good laughs with a couple of BRC guys that seemed to be in the same mind frame I was in. It's been a REALLY fun season and I feel pretty good about my improvements: a couple of top tens, a few top 20's, and some improved skills. It gives me strong motivation to train harder this summer and try to get some top 5's next year!


1 comment:

Stacey said...

You'll have to recover over the holidays with a little Wii action!