Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow, sledding, the Pats, and Timmy J...





Well, the weather pros were a bit off in their predictions this time....the 3 inches turned into a helluva lot more than that!!



So my plan to try and get out for a couple hours this morning on the cross bike turned into the first sleddin' day of the year with the girls and the neighborhood kids. We had a blast and the old guy actually managed to make a couple of turns on the plastic snowboard that was present. Even our 12 year old mutt Maggie was out goofin' off in the snow.

After checking the various cycling pages after the first round of snow sliding, I was thrilled to see that Tim Johnson pulled off the big win in the cold and mud in KC!!! What an awesome race-based on what I've read thus far, it sounds like it was an epic affair with Jonathon Page battling all the way to the very end. Sounds like Treefarm got taken out by another rider crashing out which is unfortunate. But I have to admit that I'm always pulling for the New England folks so I am psyched that he won.



I'm pretty sure that he's decided to ride in Europe and hit the Worlds this year, and I'm psyched to watch him wear the stars and stripes next season.

In other news, the Pats continued their roll toward peeeeeeeeeeeeeeerfection! Hysterical watching the New England faithful hucking snowballs around the stadium during the game.









No comments: