Thursday, April 2, 2009

Random crap...

Just some random randomness.....

-I'm not sure how or why, but my almost 2 year old son loves to watch NASCAR.

-Skype is cool-my brother (who lives in Charlotte) and his wife just had a beautiful baby girl. We hooked up a webcam and have gotten to see our new niece first hand! We even have my folks on it...as long as big brother ain't watchin', all good.

-I've started seeing a physical therapist for my back....it's still REALLY sore pretty much every morning that I wake up (and requires sort of limping around the house for 30 minutes before it starts to loosen up), but the prognosis is good. It's weak abs....we knew that.

-Having fun being on the bike more and more lately. Really trying to be more structured and efficient this year. Duty calls as munchkin soccer and farm league softball coach.

-While I love winter I'm just so damn ready for shorts and flip-flops.

-The high of the new J-O-B took a bit of a downer today when 10% of the sales staff nation-wide got whacked today. When will this madness stop???

-After two back to back killer workouts (y'day I did two hours solid, avg HR about 155 trying to chase Smudger and company around; today I did LT intervals solo) my legs are dead. Good thing tomorrow is an off-day!

-Wonder how the Bombers are going to be this year??? On paper they look great, but not too confident in Burnett's health and Sabathia's longevity. Should be an interesting summah.

No comments: