Tuesday, August 19, 2008

24HOGG to CX

Will post photos when we get them from the event, but Ca$h Money Thugs did alright--8th in sport and 20th overall. The Ditch Diggers WON the beginner class going away. We are in for next year, this thing was a fun event, and one pretty much tailor made for a hard tail (Gewilli turned some laps on a CX bike and had some fun with it, so I'll try that next year as well). Nothing broken per se other than my shoes getting destroyed (fingers crossed that Lake will either repair or replace these, cuz with CX season coming up, duct tape can only do so much!)

Now on to the real season. I am hopeful as hell to be able to get to the opener at Blunt Park in the 'field this Sunday. Dinner for my wife's 40th with friends on Saturday so I need to be good. But if she goes for the gusto and needs some respite from screamin' kids in the morning, it's not exactly fair to bail at dawn for a race. As I said, fingers crossed. If I cannot make this one, there's plenty else out there.

Need to get going on road intervals though. Haven't done much and I need to tune the top end if I want to earn some upgrade points this year......CCC need some help planning that!!!

No comments: