Monday, April 7, 2008

Mileage is starting to ramp up....I've been averaging a bit over a 100 miles per week which given the crap weather has been something to be proud of. The Harpoon B2B ride is in June so I need to get at least 3 century rides in before then. I haven't been running at all though, which I am somewhat bummed about. While I never really enjoyed running per se, I did enjoy getting better at it as time went by. But let's face it, riding a bike is just way more fun!!!!

On the home front, my eldest has really taken to climbing-so much so that she's now asking me at least a few times per week to go. Our philosophy has been to try and get the kids into all sorts of activities and see what sticks. Admittedly I am not crazy about going to dance recitals but I could watch her rip off climb after climb all day long. It is also great to see her get really competitive with herself about it. All good stuff!!! Nnow of course the 3 year old wants to go chase the big sister....I guess not a bad problem to have!

1 comment:

Scott Sweeney said...

I bet there and back has to be close to a c-note...i'm going to drive it tomorrow and check it out.